1. The data collected
Your data does not belong to us. All the forms entered, but also your personal documents, your contracts, your invoices uploaded to Justicity in no way modify the status of the property and copyright of the content in question. If the data originally belonged to you, it will continue to be yours after you place it on Justicity.
By using our products, you authorize Justicity to perform certain actions with your data in order to make our Service work. For example, you authorize us to save them, send them to a network, index them so that you can find them later, display them on your various devices, etc. Some of these operations may require that we send your data to our regular business partners (such as our network operator) to whom we have entrusted the execution of part of the Justicity Service. Upstream, we always make sure that our contracts with these partners protect your property rights.
Other than authorizing us to perform these limited operations to operate the Justicity Service, you retain all rights to your data.
- Creating an Account: To open your account and process your payments, we collect and receive basic information, such as last name, first name, your email address, billing address, and other payment information and communication preferences.
- Usage data: We collect and record data on how you access and use Justicity, for example entering a form. You may want to finish entering a form later. Usage data may be collected through cookies and other similar technologies. For more information, including how to object, please see our Cookie Information page.
- Location information: We collect the IP address you use to connect to the Service and – if you choose to share it – your location information from a mobile device as well as the indication of the region of origin. and the user’s country.
- Device Information: We collect information on the number and type of devices you use to connect to the Service, as well as the operating systems of those devices (eg: iOS, Android, Windows. To learn more about what information our apps collect on your device, see our page: Data usage.
- Subscription to our Newsletter: When creating your Account, you can give your prior consent to receive our newsletters concerning new products, Services and promotions.
- Application: We collect your information contained in your curriculum vitae, identity, diplomas, training, experience, etc.
- File Information: We may collect information that you have given us about third parties related to your file such as their names, date of birth, address, telephone number, etc. We may collect information about you from administrative and judicial authorities;
2. Purpose of the collection
We collect your data to provide, maintain and improve the Service; solve problems and provide customer support; protect the Service for all of our users; contact you ; and administer user accounts.
We use your information for the strict purpose of providing you with the Service for which you have subscribed to one of our offers. To troubleshoot problems and provide customer support, our Customer Support team may need to access your information, such as your account email address and information about the Service you are using, subject to the protections described herein. -above. For subscribing and sending thematic information, news and events. For processing contact requests;
- For the management of applications;
- For the identification of the user and third parties linked to his file and the verification of identities
3. Information sharing
Justicity is not intended to sell or rent your information. Here are the cases in which we may need to disclose your information:
We share your information with our partners offering documentary and legal information services that you may subscribe to on our site. We share your information with Service Providers who process data on our behalf, including credit card processing Services and customer management systems. These Service Providers help us in particular to:
- Operate, develop and improve the functionalities of the Service
- Process your payment transactions
- Respond to your sales and support requests
- Communicate with you, as set out in this policy
4. Data protection
We take the necessary precautions to protect your data against accidental loss and theft. Everything you place in a user account is stored in our secure data center. All communications between users and servers (and between our various data centers) are encrypted. We provide industry-leading security technologies to all of our users and we continually invest in improving data protection.
5. Data access
In most cases, you can manage and correct your information simply by logging into your account and editing it directly in your account. However, if you wish to contact us you can do so at the following address:
In order to ask us to give you access to your personal information, correct it, transfer it, update it or delete it. Please note that we may ask you to prove that you are the account holder and / or to prove your identity before granting your request. This request will be analyzed and we will respond favorably if it is justified, not contrary to the law or to confidentiality and if it is technically feasible. We keep your data for the period necessary for the performance of the Service for which they were collected, and subject to the legal obligations of conservation and archiving of documents and data. You can delete your Content and stop using the Service at any time. If we deactivate your account due to a violation of the Terms of Service, you can contact us to request removal of your Content. We will assess these requests on a case-by-case basis, in accordance with our legal obligations.
Social media functions
Our Website and more particularly our blog and our video space use functions relating to social networks (Social Functions) provided by companies and Services such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn to allow you to share information via these canals. Social Functions are identified on our Website by the respective logos of these companies. These cookies are owned and controlled by third parties, and therefore third parties, and not Justicity, are responsible for their use. In this context, we cannot guarantee that we have listed all the cookies that you may obtain from third parties, since the latter could modify their cookies at any time according to the evolution of their needs.
When you visit a page on the Justicity Website that contains Social Features, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the applicable social network. Social Functions provide social networks with information about the pages you have accessed on the Justicity Site, and, if you are logged into the social network, your viSite may be linked to your account on this Service. For example, if you click on the Facebook “Like” button, this information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by the latter. Even if you are not connected to a social network and you have not clicked on a Social Function on the Justicity Site, it is still possible that a Social Function can transmit your IP address and cookie information to the operator of the social network. We will not transmit information about the content of your account to these social networks.
Google+ and YouTube: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
7. Disable cookies